LOGIN TO OACIS (for Managers and Supervisors) - new login URL!!
At UCSB we have an online system called OACIS (Online Application and Classification Information System). It has two modules:
- Job Description module (for creating and maintaining job descriptions)
- Applicant Tracking and Job Posting module (HISTORICAL ARCHIVE ONLY)
Go to TAM (Talent Acquisition Manager) to apply for a job or to post a job opening.
Supervisors and Managers can still use OACIS to...
- Create new job descriptions
- Update employee job descriptions
- Reclassify positions
- Assign temporary duties
- Archive job descriptions
- Set up new account users
- Search for historical recruitment information
- Search for historical classification information
Requests for New OACIS User Accounts
A supervisor / manager can request a new OACIS user account for their employee who will be responsible for working on OACIS Actions. Requsts are submitted through ServiceNow.
ServiceNow=>Login=>Classification & Compensation=>OACIS Access and User Support
Requests to Update Current OACIS User Accounts are also submitted through ServiceNow using the navigation path listed above.