News + Events
- Emeriti Spotlight - Tonia Shimin and The Art of Symeon Shimin
- In Memoriam
- Campus Events
- Community Events
- Association Events Archives
UC Santa Barbara Resources
- UC Santa Barbara Emeriti Association
- Emeriti and Retirees Center
- Provides support to the Provides Emeriti and Retirees Associations
- Health Care Facilitator
- Provides information about the UC-sponsored medical, dental and vision plans and assistance if you have a problem you cannot solve.
- Contact: Rebecca Preza
- UC Santa Barbara Academic Senate
- Upon retirement, Associate Professors, Professors, and Lectures with Security of Employment retain membership in the Academic Senate, along with attendant privileges. The Emeriti Association collaborates with the Academic Senate Committee on Emeriti and Retirement, a Committee of the Council on Faculty Welfare, Academic Freedom & Awards.
- Contact: Casey Hankey
- UC Santa Barbara Retirees Association
- Our sister Association, for retired UCSB staff.
- Contact: Sandy Camp, President
- UC Net
- UCnet is a systemwide website for UC faculty, staff and retirees, providing news, information about benefits and policies and access to a wealth of tools and resources.
- UC Retirees Administrative Service Center (RASC)
- UCRays (At Your Service)
- For managing your retirement accounts.
- Council of University of California Emeriti Associations (CUCEA)
- Fosters close and mutually supportive relations among its member campus-based associations as well as with all levels of the University's governance. Acts statewide on behalf of the welfare and status of UC emeriti.
- About the Scholarship
- Donate to the Scholarship Fund
- You may make a tax-deductible gift to the Emeriti Association Scholarship Fund at UCSB's Giving Site.
- Alternatively, you may send a check payable to “The UC Santa Barbara Foundation” to the address given below. Please include a note stating that the gift is for the Emeriti Association Scholarship Fund:
Office of Development
Attn: Chris Pizzinat
4219 Cheadle Hall
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2013