- May 5, 2021: "Don’t talk yourself into an early grave! Intergroup and personal challenges of ageing successfully" Presented by UCSB Professor Emeritus Howie Giles Department of Communication. Hosted by Bill Ashby
- May 12, 2021: "The Earth Will Never Look the Same to You Again" Presented by Professor Emeritus Art Sylvester. Hosted by Dan Little.
- November 7, 2021: "The UC Santa Barbara Natural Reserve System: Our Living Laboratories for Research, Education and Public Service" Presented by Marion Wittman (Executive Director, Earth Research Institute). Hosted by Loy Lytle.
- February 16, 2022: "Soil Nutrient Diversity on Volcanic Pacific Ocean Islands: Implications for Polynesian Land Use and Global Terrestrial Productivity" Presented by Oliver Chadwick (Emeritus Professor, Department of Geography and Environmental Studies Program). Hosted by Dan Little.
- April 13, 2022: "Prospero Serafin Baca: The Irrepressible Folk Poet of New Mexico" Presented by Francisco A. Lomeli (Distinguished Professor in both Chicana/o Studies and the Spanish & Portuguese Department, and Edward A. Dickson Emeritus Professor). Hosted by Simon Williams.
- May 18, 2022: "Diminished Adolescent Well-Being During the COVID-19 Pandemic" Presented by Mike Furlong (Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Department of Counseling, Clinical and School Psychology and Edward A. Dickson Emeritus Professor). Hosted by Dorothy Chun.
- November 17, 2022: "Ukraine and Russia - Implications for the World Economy" Presented by Benjamin Jerry Cohen (Emeritus Professor, Political Science, and Louis G Lancaster Professor of Intl Political Economy). Hosted by Neil Narang.
- December 15, 2022: "60 Years of UCEAP" Presented by Vivian-Lee Nyitray (UCEAP - UC Education Abroad Program - Associate Vice Provost and Executive Director). Hosted by Hsiu-zu Ho.
- February 9, 2023: "How a Comet Impact 12,800 Years Ago Changed Natural and Human History Forever" Presented by James Kennett, Professor Emeritus, Department of Earth Science and Marine Science Institute. Hosted by Oliver Chadwick.
- May 4, 2023: "Cockroaches and Superheros: An English Professor in Copyright Court" Presented by Mark Rose, Professor Emeritus, Department of English. Hosted by Simon Williams.
- May 17, 2023: "Higher Education in 2050: A Tale of Four Futures?" Presented by Christopher Newfield, Professor Emeritus, Department of English, Hosted by Dean Charles Hale.
- May 22, 2023: "Policing in Santa Barbara, Including the New Oversight Model" Presented by SB Chief of Police, Kelly Ann Gordon. Hosted by Shawn Hill.