Many of us need help navigating the health care system. The UCSB Health Care Facilitator (HCF) Program is here to help you understand the UC-sponsored medical, dental and vision plans and assist if you have a problem you cannot solve. The program is open to staff, faculty and retirees.
The Health Care Facilitator
- Understanding how the UC-sponsored medical, dental, and vision health plans work and what is covered
- Access to care concerns
- Stopping bills for services that should be covered
- Understanding how Medicare works with UC Insurance
The Health Care Facilitator will provide you the information and resources you need to take appropriate action. This is a confidential service. Your privacy is protected. Information you provide will not be shared without your permission.
UCNet Health Plans
Insurance Plan Contacts
UC Health Care Facilitators
Health Care Facilitator YouTube Videos
- Medical Plan Comparison - New & Current Employees
- Behavioral Health Comparison - New & Current Employees
- UC Retiree Health Insurance - Employees who are considering retirement
- Retiree Open Enrollment Highlights - Retired Faculty/Staff
- New to Medicare- Retired Faculty/Staff