As a UCSB employee, we encourage you to use these resources to find all of the information and guidance you need to manage your university career.
Please use our extensive FAQ site to find answers like; "what is my classification?" or, "when do I get a salary increase?". You can also submit an inquiry to HR using HR ServiceNow.
UCPath Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
Beginning June 1, 2020 UC Santa Barbara will transition to a unified applicant-tracking system called Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) to facilitate staff (non-student) hiring. TAM is a module available in the UCPath PeopleSoft suite for hiring managers to perform staple recruitment functions.
What do current employees who are applicants for staff, non-academic positions need to know about this transition?
• Beginning June 1, applicants fall into one of the following categories:
- Internal candidates: Employees currently working for UC Santa Barbara who possess a UCSBNetID can apply to open positions by logging into the UCPath portal at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu.
- External candidates: Individuals who don’t currently work for UC Santa Barbara can apply to open positions at jobs.ucsb.edu. If you are an external applicant, you must register in TAM to apply for open positions beginning on June 1, 2020.
• If you have an active OACIS application at the time of this transition, you can check its status online at jobs.ucsb.edu until May 31, 2020.
• If you have resumes or cover letters saved in OACIS, you will not be able to retrieve them after May 31, 2020. Please save to your computer any application materials you might have in OACIS, such as resumes, cover letters, etc., as these files will NOT transfer to TAM.
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources Department.