Please log in to the UCPath portal and submit a question by clicking on the "Ask UCPath Center" button.You can also call 855-982-7284 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST) to speak with an associate.
If you are a newly hired benefits eligible employee or a current temporary/limited staff or faculty newly eligible for UC Benefits, we welcome and ask you to watch the UCpath benefits webinars available or the pre-recorded version. (The pre-recorded version is accessible 24 hours/7 days a week.) Please be mindful of your benefits eligibility level as there are three different levels
Academic & Staff Employees
- Read the UC health and welfare guides
- Complete Guide to Your UC Health Benefits
- Your UC Retirement Benefits
- Benefits Packages by Eligibility Level
- New Employee Roadmap
- Attend New Employee Orientation, offered on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Visit UCnet for information and tools to help you understand your health and retirement benefits and costs. You can also access your personal UC account from this website.
- Visit myUCretirement to make the most of your UC Retirement System: UCRP and the 403(b), 457(b) and DC Plans.
Benefits for Postdoctoral Scholars are administered through the Gallagher Benefits Services (formerly Garnett Powers) website. For questions about or assistance with enrollment, please contact the UCPath Center at 1-855-982-7284 or by accessing the Ask UCPath Center function via the UCPath Employee Self-Service Portal.
Graduates & Undergrads
Please refer to the CORE Benefits information on UCnet.