Open Enrollment begins Oct. 31st (8:00AM) and ends Nov. 26th (5:00PM)
Login to your UCPath portal to make open enrollment changes.
Academic & Staff Employees
- Read the UC health and welfare guides
- Complete Guide to Your UC Health Benefits
- Your UC Retirement Benefits
- Benefits Packages by Eligibility Level
- New Employee Roadmap
- Attend New Employee Orientation, offered on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Visit UCnet for information and tools to help you understand your health and retirement benefits and costs. You can also access your personal UC account from this website.
- Visit myUCretirement to make the most of your UC Retirement System: UCRP and the 403(b), 457(b) and DC Plans.
Graduates & Undergrads
Please refer to the CORE Benefits information on UCnet.
2020 Open Enrollment Presentations & Resources
Benefits Questions? Contact the UCPath Center