As of September 27, 2018, please contact the UCPath Center for benefits administration and questions.
Academic & Staff Employees
- Read the UC health and welfare guides
- Complete Guide to Your UC Health Benefits
- Your UC Retirement Benefits
- Benefits Packages by Eligibility Level
- New Employee Roadmap
- Attend New Employee Orientation, offered on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Visit UCnet for information and tools to help you understand your health and retirement benefits and costs. You can also access your personal UC account from this website.
- Visit myUCretirement to make the most of your UC Retirement System: UCRP and the 403(b), 457(b) and DC Plans.
If you are in a Postdoctoral Scholar job title, you have a different benefit package. Go to the Postdoctoral Scholar section to learn about your benefits.
Graduates & Undergrads
Please refer to the CORE Benefits information on UCnet.
2018 Open Enrollment Presentations