COVID-19 Related Job Aids
- COVID-19 Related Leave for Academic Appointees without Time Reporting System (TRS) Entry: Guidance for Supervisors
- COVID-19 The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
- COVID-19 Text File Template for Manage Accruals Upload
The Position Management and Workforce Administration Unit provides campus with UCPath transactional support and training. Our goal is to provide campus with outstanding service while building user confidence in UCPath. We help campus manage the life-cycle of a Staff employee at UCSB, including: Position Management, Training, Technical Guidance, UCPath Troubleshooting, Mass Hires, Mass PayPath Actions, Service Credit Review/Milestones, and Reporting.
This site offers WFA-specific information regarding UCPath actions and functionality for UCPath initiators and approvers on campus. Visit our dedicated UCSB UCPath page to directly access news, memos, calendars, job aids, step-by-step instructions and more. These two resources, combined with the power of HR ServiceNow, provide UCSB UCPath Functional Users with the support and information to complete most WFA tasks in UCPath.
Quick Reference Navigations
Employee & Manager Self-Service Actions
PeopleSoft Menu > UC Customizations > UC Extensions > Self Service Transaction Links
As an Employee, what can I do in UCPath?
- View personal job data and payroll information
- View pay statements and W-2s
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Update tax withholdings
- View/enroll in benefits
- View vacation and sick leave balances
Where Can I Find Help Regarding UCPath?
Log In to the UCPath Portal: Within UCPath, use the "Help" link or the gold "Ask UCPath Center" button to find support on the UCPath Help site specific to the page you are working on.
Functional User Resources - UCSB UCPath Dedicated Page : Visit our dedicated page to access resources for all aspects of UCPath including Functional User Support (job aids, training, self-service, etc.), Payroll Production Calendar, News, and FAQs
Questions? Submit a ticket to UCSB's HRServiceNow
* PPS (Personnel Payroll System) is inquiry-only for authorized PPS users.