What is UCPath?
- UCPath stands for UC Payroll, Academic Personnel, Timekeeping and Human Resources.
- UCPath supports an active payroll of 190,000 UC employees.
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Management replaced the previous personnel system.
- The UCPath Center, a shared service center in Riverside, supports all UC employees.
Log in to UCPath with your UCSBnet ID here: ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu
Visit UCSB UCPath for additional information and questions.
UCPath Allows Employees to:
- View personal job data and payroll information
- View pay statements and W-2s
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Update tax withholdings
- View/enroll in benefits
- View vacation and sick leave balances
* PPS (Personnel Payroll System) is inquiry-only for authorized PPS users.