What is UCPath?
- UCPath stands for UC Payroll, Academic Personnel, Timekeeping and Human Resources.
- UCPath supports an active payroll of 190,000 UC employees.
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Management replaced the previous personnel system.
- The UCPath Center, a shared service center in Riverside, supports all UC employees.
How do I Log in to UCPath?
- Use your UCSBnet ID to log in here: ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu
As an Employee, what can I do in UCPath?
- View personal job data and payroll information
- View pay statements and W-2s
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Update tax withholdings
- View/enroll in benefits
- View vacation and sick leave balances
Where can I find help regarding UCPath?
Visit our dedicated UCSB UCPath page to access resources for all aspects of UCPath related to Staff Human Resources, Academic Personnel, BFS, and Budget.
- Functional User Support (job aids, training, self-service, etc.)
- Payroll Production Calendar
* PPS (Personnel Payroll System) is inquiry-only for authorized PPS users.