Representatives from the UC medical plans (UC Care, Blue Shield, Health Equity, Health Net, Kaiser), ARAG Legal and the UCSB Benefits and Disability Services staff will be available to answer your questions at this Open Enrollment Fair. There will also be presentations by medical plan representatives. Please join us!
Monday, November 17
UCen, Harbor Room
9:30 – 3:00
Presentations by Plan Representatives
UCen, State Street Room
10:00 – 11:00 UC Care
11:15 – 12:15 Health Net
12:30 – 1:30 UC Care
1:45 – 3:00 Blue Shield HSP
UCSB Presentation & Events Flyer: http://www.hr.ucsb.edu/sites/www.hr.ucsb.edu/files/docs/benefits/OE_Event_Flyer_EE.pdf
Take 5 steps to make the most of your benefits
UC’s annual Open Enrollment continues through 5 p.m., Nov. 25. Take some time now to make sure you’re taking advantage of all UC has to offer:
1. Thinking of changing medical plans? View the Medical Plan Comparison video (https://uc.a.guidespark.com/videos/5937) or use the Medical Plan Chooser (https://uc2015.chooser2.pbgh.org) to help find the plan best suited to your needs.
2. Review your Supplemental Disability waiting period. You can increase your waiting period at any time, but online only during this Open Enrollment. Learn more at http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/oe/other-plans/supplemental-disability.html
3. Enroll in a Flexible Spending Account for 2015. Learn about the change in the carryover rule for the Health FSA. Attend a short workshop on Thursday, Nov 20, 11:15 – 11:45 at Human Resources Learning Center (SAASB 3101DD) (http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/oe/other-plans/flexible-spending-accounts.html)
4. Enroll in the ARAG Legal Plan. It’s open for enrollment this year with an enhanced identity theft program. Get the details at http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/oe/other-plans/legal.html
5. Visit the Open Enrollment website (http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/oe) and sign in to make your changes.