If you have lost your insurance ID card you can request a replacement card by:
1) calling the plan's member services number or
2) sign-in to the insurance plan's member website. You can also print a temporary medical ID card from the insurance plan's member website.
Not all insurance plans issue ID cards:
- Medical, DeltaCare dental and ARAG legal plan mail ID cards to members.
- Delta Dental PPO ID cards are available on the Delta member website.
- VSP does not issue ID cards. Participating VSP providers will confirm your eligibility directly with VSP.
You can find insurance contacts on the UCnet website.