Welcome to the UC Santa Barbara Talent Acquisition web page. The Talent Acquisition Unit assists campus departments and job seekers in the application of employment policies and procedures, programs and fair hiring practices. The Talent Acquisition Unit provides essential employment services and programs that are designed to recruit and retain top talent, as well as to diversify our workforce, in support of the teaching, research and public service mission of UC Santa Barbara.
UCPath Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
Beginning June 1, 2020 UC Santa Barbara will transition to a unified applicant-tracking system called Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) to facilitate staff (non-student) hiring. TAM is a module available in the UCPath PeopleSoft suite for hiring managers to perform staple recruitment functions. The jobs portal will still be located at jobs.ucsb.edu.
What do hiring managers and applicants for staff, non-academic positions need to know about this transition?
• Beginning June 1, applicants fall into one of the following categories:
- Internal candidates: Employees currently working for UC Santa Barbara who possess a UCSBNetID can apply to open positions by logging into the UCPath portal at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu.
- External candidates: Individuals who don’t currently work for UC Santa Barbara can apply to open positions at jobs.ucsb.edu. If you are an external applicant, you must register in TAM to apply for open positions beginning on June 1, 2020.
• If you have an active OACIS application at the time of this transition, you can check its status online at jobs.ucsb.edu until May 26, 2020.
• If you have resumes or cover letters saved in OACIS, you will not be able to retrieve them after May 26, 2020. Please save to your computer any application materials you might have in OACIS, such as resumes, cover letters, etc., as these files will NOT transfer to TAM.
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources Department.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."