The Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP) also provides substance abuse treatment. ASAP counselors provide individual recovery support for employees and eligible family members on a short-term basis, as well as resources and referrals to relevant off-campus programs. Like other ASAP services, this counseling is available at no cost to employees or their family members, and information about participation is not released to anyone without your written consent, except where legally mandated.
Off Campus Resources
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Chemical Dependency Services
- 24 Hour – Cottage Health main phone line: 805-682-7111
- Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (CADA)
- Full Spectrum Recovery & Counseling Services, toll free 866-966-5100
- Recovery Road Medical Center, 805-962-7800
- New House: Sober living facility, 805-962-8248
- Casa Serena: Women's residential treatment center, 805-966-1260
- The Giving Tree: Women's sober living facility, 805-455-4568
- All-Star: Men's sober living facility, 805-698-4889
- Lighthouse: Men's sober living facility, 805-882-2294
ASAP can also assist in finding appropriate programs and support in other locations if needed.
- In the Rooms: A global recovery online community.
- XA-speakers.org: Listen to speakers from a variety of 12-step programs.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD)