Many of us need help navigating the health care system. The UCSB Health Care Facilitator (HCF) is here to help you understand the UC health plans and assist if you have a problem you can’t solve. The program is open to all staff, faculty and retirees.
Contact the Health Care Facilitator if you need help:
- Understanding how your health plans work and what is covered
- Getting access to care
- Stopping bills for services that should be covered
- Understanding how Medicare works with UC insurance plans
The Health Care Facilitator will provide you with information so you can take the appropriate action or will intervene on your behalf with the insurance carriers.
This is a confidential service.
- Your privacy is protected
- Information you provide us will not be shared without your permission
UCSB Health Care Facilitator:
Human Resources/Benefits, SAASB 3101